Saturday, May 30, 2009

North to Alaska

The Burtons
The Gardens

Good Bye Seattle
Hello
Caseys I take this as a sign.
I hope someones picture turned out The Oakesons
The Oakesons The Batemans




Thank you children and grandchildren who let your parents go on a trip NORTH TO ALASKA We your PARENTS had a wonderful time.
I am not sure what my favorite part was, but I am sure it had something with being together.
The ship was great, the food was plentiful, the sights where exquisite, the bus ride memorable, the trian trip breath taking, the laughing the best, the shows delightful, the shopping fun, the family the greatest.
I can't get the pictures in the right spot so this will have to do.
I am thankful for the brothers and sisters Heavenly Father gave to me, or rather let me come to them. Since I am the youngest I guess that is how it works.























3 comments:

cbo said...

Looks like it was a great trip!

Brenny said...

It looks beautiful! I'm glad you had a good trip.

Figgins said...

I am so glad it was a great trip. My parents loved it too.